Greater Boston Zen Center
552 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA in Central Square
Saturday, May 18th from 9-5pm
full event description
If you are viewing this page, you should have received a confirmation email confirming your spot will be reserved to attend this workshop. Space is limited, so confirmed reservations are required.
If you did not receive an email confirmation or are unsure if you are on the list, please be in touch with [email protected].
Cost Thank you for supporting this event and the dharma! This event is made available on a sliding scale, according to means. Please see below for suggested donations. Please do not let money keep you away.
- Circumstances of financial challenge: $ as you can afford (Please never stay away due to financial reasons. Your presence itself is valuable!)
- Basic community member cost : $50
- Supporting community member : $100
- Collaborating community member : $150
- Sustaining community member: $150+
Lunch A boxed vegetarian lunch will be provided to attendees. Please fill out this google form if you would like us to order you lunch. There will be a space to include any special dietary restrictions, which we will do our best to accommodate. If we are unable to accommodate, we will let you know.
Karen McCormack & Rebecca Behizadeh, Workshop Registrars